View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 02:53 PM   #1
Carinhosamulher
YT Addict

Default Matthias sporting his sweater... and a hair question.

Here's two more pictures of Matthias taken today during a potty break outside. One is just a basic snapshot so you could see his beautiful faux fur sweater I bought him from Petsmart. It just matches his coloring so perfectly, I could not pass it up even though there was a blue sweater for less price.

I'm just curious - does a Yorkie's hair become thicker as they grow older or do some of them have naturally thin hair and some thick? Matthias's hair seems a lot thinner in texture than my mother's Yorkie, Teddy. For comparrison sake, I'm posting a picture of Teddy with my oldest daughter, and a picture of him looking up at me. He's a cutie, isn't he? My mom has always had a Yorkie in the family, hence my love for the breed.
Attached Thumbnails
Matthias sporting his sweater... and a hair question.-matthiassweater.jpg   Matthias sporting his sweater... and a hair question.-matthias.jpg   Matthias sporting his sweater... and a hair question.-cynditeddy.jpg   Matthias sporting his sweater... and a hair question.-teddymonster.jpg  

Last edited by Carinhosamulher; 12-20-2005 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added another picture of my mom's dog...
Carinhosamulher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!