View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
jinhopark
Yorkie Yakker

Reeses is a total character! She is the one sticking her tongue out in my avatar. To be honest with you the first 100 times our family laughed when Reeses did it to Rocci...I should probably post up a video of it, because it is funny to watch (mind you at Rocci's expense). Reeses tail is wagging away and she is having a ball running back and forth, and Rocci is very stoic and acting like he doesn't even notice her puppy breath a millimeter from his face...reminds me of the stereotypical drill sargeant chewing out a new recruit standing at attention.

In any event we adopted Rocci when he was already out of his puppy phase and he is now almost 3 and is super, super laid back. We don't know what he was like as a puppy, but we imagine he wasn't quite the energizer bunny that Reeses is...in any event we thought a feisty puppy would get his heart pumping and energize his soul a bit. I guess our plan worked and then some. Back when Reeses was smaller, and when she was about his size they played great with one another...like my human kids, my furkids now know each other well enough to know how to push each other's buttons. Now that the tides have turned and Reeses is heftier she definitely uses it to her advantage...other than that, Rocci seems to enjoy her company for the most part and they lay with each other and he will even share a toy with her. He has never shared a toy with any other canine prior to this, so he is making some progress. Anyways, before we have to cart Rocci away in a doggy straight-jacket and put him away in a padded crate when will the the puppy madness end?!?!?!
jinhopark is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!