View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #31
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verodoll View Post
Ok wow I have been using a LOT. My poor baby! So does she probably have build up? Should I do the soap thing first?

I also have a question. Layla is 4.5 months old. I ran into a yorkie puppy who was five months old and her hair was so long! They all grow hair at different rates, right? Layla's hair will grow long eventually...right? (I honestly think I know the answers to all these questions but I need reassurance ) because I can not wait until her hair is long and flowy I wonder if the fact that I haven't been bathing her right has to do with her hair not growing a lot?

Oh, yes, P.S I sent an email asking for free samples of the fluffy puppy and the silk rinse!
You are right that they are individuals and do things are their own pace. This includes their hair.

I think you found the cause for all the greasy-ness. Next bath time, just be sure to rinse, rinse, and rinse some more. You don't want to leave any product in their hair. Probably the only thing you might want to leave in is detangling spray. Even then, you don't spray the pup, you spray the brush.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!