View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #9
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGirl View Post
I know most people have to work. I didn't, I had the luck to stay home and I enjoyed it, while most might enjoy working after a certain amount of time with the baby. My question is , isn't day care like really expensive now? I mean wouldn't a big part of your paycheck go to it? I really think you can definitely find daycare to work within your hours, it's not really a problem, not here in New York anyway They mostly accomodate the parents, there are a lot of parents who work crazy hours. Just look around and take your time and I know for sure you will find someone, just do a lot of double checking and then some more to make sure they are reputable.
Good Luck
part of me thinks that the pull will be so strong to stay home with my baby once he/she is here that i won't want to work anyways and i think if DH gets the promotion i may be able to afford it. but there's this huge chunk of me that wants to work towards a bigger career and have the benefits and the insurance and the retirement plan that i'll have if i stay full time here. oh what to do. just pray for me. i'm sure confused as to where and what my destiney is. either way i want to be a mother soon.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!