View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
babbsiam44
YT 1000 Club Member

Default They are too close, I am sad!

8 weeks ago I had a litter of three, 2 boys and a girl. One male is going to the sire owner and the other one I have accepted a deposit on. My little girl, Tia, is staying with me. The problem is that for the past two weeks the little male with the deposit is in love with my DH and my DH loves him back. Everytime he walks in our bedroom, little man is all over his feet, running around his legs, falling on his back for a tummy rub and just wants all of my DH's attention. Everytime I walk in the room he looks behind me to see if my DH is there, forget me. "Hey little man I am the one who feeds you and I love you too."

My DH is now calling him son and wants me to return the deposit so HE can keep him. Everytime I see them together my heart melts and breaks at the same time. I actually think my DH might cry when he leaves.

Has anyone gone through this before? If we didn't have them in our room (it's warmer in here) I would seperate the two of them the last week he would be here. For real, I would love to keep him too!! There is a sad day coming to our house!!!

Last edited by babbsiam44; 01-26-2011 at 03:14 PM.
babbsiam44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!