View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Gatord
♥ Jack & Josie ♥
Donating Member

Default 4-yr old Yorkie needs a home

I received this email today from a girl who knows I have (2) Yorkies and wanted to know if I was interested in this little guy. I have talked to the girl who has Taz
and I am suppose to go and meet Taz this afternoon. She seems real eager to get him homed which scares me. She doesn't want anything for him just a good home. What kind of questions should I ask? She is not the original owner she just took him in (foster) cause the owner died. I tried uploaded a picture couldn't get it right, I may try again

He loves car rides, has lots of energy like a puppy, he likes walking, other small dogs, doesn’t mind cats, sleeps with you but not undercovers doesn’t understand snuggling yet, he doesn’t beg for food, loves toys you can throw and he brings them back, he only knows his name and no, he doesn’t quit have potty down but he will go outside (like most notorious yorkies he is very hard to potty train), he likes attention, he does run away when giving the oppurtunity of an open door usually comes back but I chase him LOL, he eats drive food but likes lil wet mixed, he barks when he is excited, he is very attached once he gets to know you considering his circumstances and what has happened in his life, doesn’t seem intimidated with large crowds, hasn’t bit anyone, hasn’t gotten the hang of baths but enjoys them afterwords and he likes doggy beds.

He is pretty much a dog who would be deff. Loyal and great with someone who wants to give him the love and attention he really needs. I would keep him if I didn’t have 3 dogs already and a 14 year old and boyfriend hah. Please let me know if you can find anyone or keep a look out. I had someone for him but I had an iffy feeling so he is stuck with me for right now which is fine. Thank you J

Gatord is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!