View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:59 AM   #14
Mom2TwoYorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieChick1 View Post
I just read through all your past posts and I don't feel sorry for you AT ALL!! You shouldn't even be allowed to have pets with your cavalier attitude, the poor puppy DIED BECAUSE OF YOU and you want to know how long you have to wait before you can go get another one to torture!!! I don't think anyone was harsh enough with you. This is a wonderful place to find friends and get support but 99.9% of us on here would have driven through sleet, 10 feet of snow, climbed 10 mountains and swam in a freezing stream to TAKE OUR BABIES TO THE ER VET RIGHT AWAY!!! I, and I am sure a majority of everyone else on here, doesn't understand your lack of love and concern for that puppy and for the dogs you already have. You complain about a 5 year old dog just "sitting there" when you just rescued her and then in an other thread you asked if 5 is too old to breed??!!! Maybe you should stick with stuffed animals and find a forum where the people don't give a lick about their pets, that's where I think you will find the most friends!!
I wasn't going to get involved in this post at all because I like keeping behind the scenes, but I did read all of your posts when I read that nasty line "if he makes it through the night" I figured you were just a troll trying to start things up . . .as I feel there are a lot of BS posts just because someone finds the forum and wants to have a little fun with people because they have nothing else better to do. In fact, I, too, wondered where your other dogs were . . .in a cage out back somewhere is what I assume, because I'm sorry, but there is in no way any care in your postings and in your attitudes towards any of your so called dogs . . .if you do in fact still have or had at all pets to enjoy as pets you would have feelings towards them and treat them as they should be treated, do what ever you had to do for them, but to me, you seem like a BYB just looking to rile up this forum . . .

Ok, I'm done ranting now . . ..if you really have dogs, I hope to heck you seriously consider rehoming them as you seem to be an unfit parent to these little babies . . .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!