View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #15
YorkieChick1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I've always heard so many bad reviews about the dental stuff you pour in their water, so you find that it works well?
So far so good with the Healthy Mouth, it is green in color so I had to get them used to it by adding more and more til it was full strength. But I tasted it and it tastes OK. The veterinary dentist, my holistic vet and my regular vet recommended it so I am more confident about buying it because of that. Plus I have 8 dogs so brushing all their teeth everyday is just not something that I have time for since most of them are not used to their teeth being touched and it would take me forever. I am brushing the 3 babies teeth that have the smallest mouths and their teeth tend to get plaque faster than the others and it is probably because they don't like to chew as much as the bigger ones. I really wanted the Plaque Off to work since it was seaweed and sounded good but you never know, it might depend on your dogs biochemistry and what they eat and the water where you live, it might work wonders for you and it is definitely worth the try!! Good Luck!
YorkieChick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!