View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 11:28 AM   #8
toninm
My Yorkie is my life
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganS
OK, here's one more thing. Her son is currently in jail for robbing 2 gas stations (he is very messed up, but it is no reflection on her parenting!) He's probably going to be in jail for a long time, but this dog will probably live for a long time also. Now he HAD pitt bull who came after Rusty once and slit his throat, then the guy blamed me but all that is a whole nother story. This dog has been euthinized, and I would imagine he isn't allowed to own any more animals (he abused him) I'm worried that when this guy finally does get out of jail he'll turn around and get another dog. His mother is no longer close to him, I don't think she'll ever let him come over again. He'll probably be in jail for about 10-15 years. Do you think the chances of him getting another dog and it hurting the yorkie are actually possible? Or am I just being paranoied? I know this lady, she is very nice. She loves animals, and I'm sure she'd do anything to protect her baby.
wow, now I see your concern...that is a hard one. I dont know what you should tell her.

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=212581
toninm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!