View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
jltwigg10
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Not a Yorkie but advice appreciated

Okay, I would like to say first off that this is not about a Yorkie.

If I need to have the Admin delete the thread I will understand.

What I am hoping for is just for some good advice from experienced owners. My mom is getting a Toy Poodle in a month. This is to be her baby and to hopefully give her something to get out of bed for everyday when/if things get rough.

Does anyone know what type of brush is best for their type of hair? I know a lot of us have other dogs besides Yorkies in our homes. I am looking for what really works.

I got her a really good book that takes her through each week for the first year of the puppies life. She has already read through her first 3 months so that she knows what her puppy is experiencing.

My mom only works a couple of days a week for only a few hours each day. She is an Ovarian Cancer survivor so this little furr butt is going to keep her moving and happy even on her bad days. At least that is our plan. The breeder is a good friend of mine and this little one was hand picked. She already has a great disposition and sweet personality. Not overly dominant. Lays on her back to sleep.

Any advice that someone might want to give I will definitely appreciate. I just so want this to go well. Sometimes I feel like I am the one getting the puppy because I worry about and all. I am taking care of the vet costs and the supplies for her so please let me know if you think I should be looking at something specific.

Thank you all for your help.

Last edited by jltwigg10; 01-25-2011 at 10:44 AM.
jltwigg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!