View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
angeleyes
YT Addict

Default Bandit

Just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your little Bandit. I know how it is to lose a little one you have loved for so long. I lost my Miniature Schnauzer Abby 2 years ago last October and I still miss her terribly. I know that she is in a much better place where she is young and healty again and with our Lab that we lost this past September, they are waiting for us and watching over us until we are all together again. Sometimes I still get a glimpse of Abby going around a corner in the hallway or at night I feel her plop against my back like she use to. It's comforting to know she's here with me. I am glad that you are wanting another baby to love. I was so devestated that I said no more puppies, my heart went with Abby. Then in a dream Abby came to me and told me she wanted another puppy to be loved like she was. She knew she still had that piece of my heart but there was room for another. A few weeks later we found our little Belle. She is a black and white Morkie who we love so much. She is a stinker and I think that comes from the Yorkie side of her and the looks come from the Maltese side. I never will for one moment forget my Abby, I tell Belle stories about her sister and what a good girl she was. We also got a new baby last week. Sammy is a 12 week old male Maltese who really livened up our house. Belle is 2 now so I have 2 silly ones running around. Nothing brings happiness like a new baby. I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy him with all your heart. You will see Bandit again, he never really left, he's watching over you.
angeleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!