View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Peppermint3
Yorkie Yakker

Default Bad bella and bad mama

Bella just got in a fight with Emma our 6 yr old weiner. Bella is 1 1/2 we got her at 1 yr the owners did not want her because she was too active, chewed up everything and would not housebreak. Anyway we had her spayed the last of Dec. Here is my problem. she on occ. will nip on the weiner dog and then the weiner goes into had enough mode and the death match follows. This has happened 6 times since we got her. 2 of those times has been this week. The last just 10 min ago. Nothing was going on we were all on the couch and she kept getting in Emmas face bitting her. well they got in my lap bitting and I tried to push them off and got bit again. Those tiny teeth are like razors. Anyway when we first let her out of her kennel (if we have been gone they have both been in their kennels) she comes out trying to get Emma. She is soooo worked up. We hold her to keep her from running full force and bitting emma. We have tried just talking calmly and all but they do lay with each other eat with each other and can be so loving but she is obsessive about licking Emmas ears or bitting them. If anyone pays attention to Emma, Bella goes into psycho dog. Same if the mailman comes or a dog or a human walks down the street. She will not stop barking.. HELP.. I love my lil girles and need them to quiet down when folks come over and I need Bella to not bite anymore. They are both suffering form lil dog syndrome.
Peppermint
Peppermint3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!