View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
kimberlee104
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Concerned, worried...

Lana 6.5yo female

I will start back at Thursday. New bag of dog food, same brand same kind, from a new retailer.
Friday AM
water bowl empty (after bring filled at 1am) urine on the ground by the back door (not totally uncommon).
Friday afternoon:
diarrhea type stool, had to rinse off her back end.
Friday evening:
went out for dinner, came home and large amount of urine by back door (this is uncommon as normally it only happens overnight) as well as soft small stool on the ground by the back door. I took her out again, pottied and diarrhea (yellow gelatinous). Rinsed off back end again. Pottied on rug later. Then, what concerns me the most is my roommate was on out xl bean bag chair and he said that all the sudden it became wet. A LARGE area was wet, no smell of urine, just wet.
This morning, urine on the floor, 2 bouts of diarrhea

Now because of timing...I don't know if the diarrhea is related to the new bag of food or if it is related to her urination issue. I don't know if I am dealing with 1 or 2 issues here. She does not normally drink/pee this much. Otherwise her activity and personality seem normal. As it is Saturday, I am debating what level of concern I should be at. I REALLY don't have $ for the emergency vet. Our vet is open Sat mornings but I am not sure if there is a Dr there.

Thoughts? Advice?
kimberlee104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!