View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 07:33 AM   #7
minniemn
YT Addict

I also agree that she should of asked... I also agree that if you don't want this to continue you will need to say something or get creative in your answers, like.... "thanks for thinking of me and thinking that my day is set aside to service everyones needs, unfortunatly so and so has already demanded all my time for that day... maybe next time I will be able to jump when you tell me to"

Just kidding- for me being a stay at home mom also means everyones servant.... everyone believes that because I stay home, it means that my day is ment to fullfill their needs, wants and wishes... (meaning extended family) you wouldn't believe how many calls I get... so and so is sick, I told the school you will pick them up, their doc apt is in one hr, I left a message at the clinic that you will be bringing them, we use wallmart drug store, the insurance info is already there, oh and while you are at wallmart, could you pick up some toothpaste, toilet paper, pens, pencils, paper, dog food, a new outfit for sally, a gift for blake... ect...ect...ect.

So I now have a sour attitude when anyone tells me what to do with my time. I told my family now that the door mat is off the floor, no one can step on it and wipe their feet on it any more
minniemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!