View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Sylvie Blue
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Several Free Food Samples

Hello!

I'm obviously new here, but am the proud owner of a 13 week old yorkie puppy named Sylvie Blue. We've only had her for a few weeks, but I love her to death!! I just joined today and this is my first post, but I have been reading for several weeks. I've gotten some great advice just from reading. Thanks so much.

I'd like to pay it forward by sending out some unused sealed bags of samples I got and won't be needing. Here's what I have:
-Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed (2 bags)
-Natural Balance Potato & Duck
-Solid Gold Just a Wee Bit

I'm thankful that we have found a solution that seems to be working. About a week ago, Sylvie seemed to have lost her appetite for Wellness kibble (with a little wet mixed in). I doubt she would have starved, but at 2.5 pounds I can't imagine there are much reserves and I was concerned. I went to a local pet store, explained the situation and got a bunch of free samples. I feed her 4 meals a day.....3 of those are Wellness puppy kibble with Merrick Puppy Plate mixed in, and one with Wellness puppy kibble with a very small amount of Stella & Chewy's sprinkled on the top. I've never seen her eat like she does now and I'm able to sleep at night.

Anyway, I imagine that an address can be pm'ed to me right? If anyone is having trouble feeding and is interested please let me know.

Take care,
Chris
Sylvie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!