View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #7
Furbaby Friend
YT 500 Club Member

Do note that every dog is different. Yes, low quality foods can be more likely to cause problems like this, but it can happen with higher quality foods as well. It is all about how YOUR dog reacts to the food. Find a food that works for them and stick with it. As long as they do well on it, the food is fine.

If it is causing health/wellness issues (like allergies, etc) it is not fine. Of course, you want to feed the best food you can, but if you cannot then whatever works well is fine! I had a cat that ate complete crap food and lived to be very old and perfectly healthy! I now feed higher quality foods because I'm more educated, but that food never hurt my old cat.

So I guess my answer is, yes TOTW might be the source of it for your pup while others do really well on it. It is an individual thing.

Did you buy the food from somewhere that gives the option to bring the food back if it isn't working for your pup? I would recommend switching to another food if you do not like the results of this one.
Furbaby Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!