View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 05:52 AM   #2
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinskye
Family can be such a pain in the butt...... I called to make a hair appointment to get my hair cut on thursday (this is a family friend that is the hairdresser) and my 'future mother in law" calls me up today and leaves a message on my phone "i just called to get an appointment for mollie (my fiance's sister) a haircut, and i made it right after yours... so pick her up from home and then drop her off when you guys are done"
Ok, fine.... so i call her back and tell her "okay ill be there." because i dont get to spend as much "girl time" with mollie as i would like.... and she tells me "yeah i allready told her you would"........
Am i just being too touchy? or should she have ASKED (notice in the word for word message she left no where did she ASK me... she TOLD me) and recieved my answer before she went ahead with her plans of booking me solid all thursday...... so much for finishing some paintings i was going to work on

(and her house is OUT OF THE WAY.... i will have to drive PAST the salon more south pick up mollie then get our hair done.... then drop mollie back off which means i have to go south again (and i live north) so this is a strain on my gas as well, and we dont have much money these days because i wont be working soon.....)
That was very rude of her..She didnt ask..she told..I however put up with that for years from my inlaws..NOT anymore i tell them how it is..but thats me. If i t bothers you why dont you talk to your fiance about it and see what he says. Having another family can be rough, especially one that tried to tell you what to do all the time. Your not being sensitive...they just look at you like part of the family, which is good, but their going about it the wrong way!! I would say something!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!