View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #40
Princes mom
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
You would be surprized the number of people that have problems with Yorkies (and their owners). They think they are coddled little brats and that the owners are responsible for it.

I would stay, but just realize that she's making an a$$ out of herself. How do you think the others in the class felt about her comment? Probably thanking their lucky stars that is was you and not them the trainer singled out, and also think the trainer was rude.

She obviously knows nothing about Yorkies... I would be sure to bring him to class in a fully rhinestone studded halter with matching lead, and booties or sandals (his feet are too precious to even touch the floor!) and a beautiful topnot and bow each week.

Also, this was the first class? Duh, why does she think you were there? And you get to pay for abuse?

I didn't realize abuse was on the schedule... or do you charge extra for that???

If he knew how to walk on a leash, would I even be here?

Oh, he knows all this, I'm just here for a refresher course. Plus, I just love the verbal abuse. They should give you a raise!

Oh, really, I don't care if he gets trained or not... I just have nothing better to do on Wednesday nights.... I thought the socialization would be good for both of us.

I accept the fact that a lot of people don't 'get' Yorkies... do you have to be so obvious?

Bend down and quickly cover Teddy's ears with your hands, and then look up and say (in your most serious tone) Please don't say stuff like that when he can hear you.... it'll hurt his feelings and he'll be depressed all week!

Pick him up and cuddle him then in baby talk say ' Oh Teddy, you poor baby, did you hear what that mean, old trainer said about you?' Then, act like he said something to you...' What did you say? You want me to say what? Okay... he said, 'ruff you!' Come on sweetie, let's go home and we'll have some ice cream and cookies, and I'll fluff up your pillow and we'll go to sleep in the big bed and forget this night ever happened!

I don't really care if he learns how to walk or not... I carry him everywhere anyway!

That should be enough to get you through class.... let me know if you need more!
"Ruff you"...too funny!! I def wouldn't stay though, there are so many dog classes to choose from, even if I had to drive a long distance, I wouldn't pay someone who is disrespectful.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!