View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
maria1989
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default scab has not healed in months?!?!!! worried :(

Hi everyone! So this topic is really strange and I hope SOMEONE may have an answer to it I took my 1 year old pup to the vet in September he had a little bump under his jaw. The vet checked it out and he said it was a little infected cyst and put him on antibiotics. There was no improvement with the the antibiotics so he performed a drainage. AFTER he did that the bump became a scab, NOT only that, but a new one formed next to it towards the left so now he has 2 scabs. There is no bump externally but I feel that there is a slight bump on the inside of his jaw theres only scabs externally that have formed over the 2 bumps and which ARE NOT GOING AWAY. The funny thing is I even took him to the hospital where a dermatologist AND an oncologist saw him and they said it looked like nothing in their field nothing serious not a disease not cancerous they had no idea. So THE conclusion is that they want to do a surgery AGAIN but cannot guarantee me results as they are not sure what it is and why it's not going away. HAS ANYONE had an experience with this type of thing I WOULD MORE THAN APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE as to what I can do in this case! I mean to me it looks like a scab with a bit of pus inside that WON'T GO AWAY......
Thanks everyone
-Maria
maria1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!