View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 05:24 AM   #34
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

i am so very sorry for your loss. my heart breaks for you. this story hits close to home for me. i lost my furbaby nika this past august to a very similar situation, in her case it was ruled to be pancreatitis but it all happened so fast that we are not 100% sure that was it. bloodwork and a previous case of pancreatitis did mostly confirm it though. they also ruled out parvo and some other viruses. she went from a healthy, happy 6.5 year old yorkie and slipped away within 30 hours of becoming ill. i have her mother, zowi who is about to turn 10 years old this jan 21st and she was just as devastated as i was. i dont know how i would've made it through losing nika if it wasn't for having zowi. it took me a while to be able to share nikas story on here as well, but i am very grateful i did. there are so many supportive wonderful people on here! i have such a great bond with my girls. nika especially never wanted to be away from me and it has been so hard not having her around. i am very grateful for the short time i spent with her and i am so lucky that i had such a special little angel nika touch my heart. i understand what you're going through. i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time. sending you a hug. here's nikas story... http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/mem...-my-heart.html
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!