View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 10:47 PM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Default Shadow Creek Kennels

Shaddow Creek Kennels is located in Pittsburg Kansas. The web site is www.shadowcreekkennels.com

I searched and searched for a female who would be on the smaller side, but not a "t-cup", when full grown. I looked in California and was quoted 2500 to 4000 for a female with restricted reg's. I then expanded my search to other states and found Shadow Creek. I had no idea what UDSA meant, I'll be honest... I thought it was good.

I am picking up my girl on Jan 10th... Should I be concerned? I have really enjoyed the communication I have had with Pam, the breeder. She has taken pictures for me at my request and been very helpfull, she gives one year on the health and really seems to care about her dogs... They are microchipped and have started vac's. My lil girl, due to age will have her rabbies as well, as she will need that along with her health cert to fly home with me.

I guess I am posting in hopes that one of you gals knows the breeder or can pull a report on them, I would be curious to know if they are as good as I think they are...

In the future, I will look to the show breeders here on YT for my next lil girl. I will be wanting a show prospect. Is that bad?? Buying a show dog? Is it not as great as breeding and producing your own? hmmm, I wonder...

Any info on Shadow creek??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!