View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:26 AM   #14
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForDaisy View Post
Folks:

I am happy to say that through the help of many I found the group that had Daisy and all is well: just trying to work out the logistics. Its amazing how many people wrote or emailed from here in just a few hours and its good to know that so many people care about something so tiny as this sweet little dog. God bless you all, thanks for caring and thank you all so much for your help!

Scott
Just reading of your mom's Daisy and was so glad to read that she had been found. My gears were turning at how to help, but thankfully other members had already stepped up. Your mom is blessed to have you for a son. This could very easily have gone the other way and she might never have seen her precious Daisy again. I am sure she is very proud of you and thankful too.

I have not been able to get online much lately and have missed Yorkietalk. Today it just seems like I am reading one good deed after another. People taking in found pups, people looking for and finding lost pups and owners just flat out IN LOVE with their yorkies. It is giving me a lot of smiles and a renewed sense of peace about the goodness in this world. Thank God.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!