View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #4
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForDaisy View Post
Hi all:

I need help: my mother has been very sick and had a family situation over the holidays that caused her "wonderful" husband to get the bright idea to give her beautiful Yorkie, Daisy (btw 7-9, I think) away to a shelter/group in Birmingham/Homewood, AL while she was recovering and I am absolutely sick about it! They are in the process of separating so I don't think he is going to be forthcoming with this information and the only thing I know (from her) is that he gave her two an (suppposedly no-kill) organization run by two women in Birmingham/Homewood, AL that take animals into their/adoptive homes. her picture is below and if you have any ideas or know of this dog, please contact me at (404) 271-1009 or by email at spcham@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Scott
I would check all of these

Pet Search Results: Adoptable Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Dog Pets in Vinemont, AL: Petfinder

That is very sad that he would do something like that to your mother. What a heartless man he must be. I hope you are able to find Daisy for your mom. How could he not know where she is and who he gave her to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!