View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
chanel49
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Don't know where to start...

I haven't been able to post this, for several times I have tried to do so but had to stop for I couldn't bear the heart ache and tears rolling down my face to write any further...It's been almost three weeks now since my little girl Chanel has past and it's still not easy. It was Christmas day and she was feeling fine as usual, after dinner we were all lying on the couch with Chanel, Polo and their puppy Coco Chanel who was born on September 11, 2010.
We were watching a movie till about 1 am, when Chanel got up I noticed that she pooped some blood and started vomiting clear liquid mucus, I was concerned so I gave her some Nutri-Cal and water and since it was so late into the night, I was going to bring her in my vet in the morning. I stayed up with her till about 4 am rubbing her belly and trying to make her feel comfortable. I let her sleep with my girls with an extra blanket while Polo and Coco slept in my boys room in order for her to get some rest.
In the morning when I got up I noticed a few blood stains in my girls carpet floor, I remember her coming down the stairs and she went to sit on her favorite chair next the fireplace. I called the Vet and explained what was going on that she was bleeding from her rectum but she was not vomiting anymore. We took her to the Vet with my daughter. By the time she got at the vet she started to get weaker very quickly and her rectum was very bloody. The vet tried to put an IV on her but it was very difficult and she soon past in the office. It all happened so fast, never would have thought this would happen, it was a terrible moment and feeling to just lose your pet so unexpectedly.
chanel49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!