Thread: I am fuming MAD
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
orlnurse
♥Max & Lily♥
Donating Member

Default I am fuming MAD

I recently purchased a stroller for the babies and thought today was the perfect day to go to the trail for a walk. I had both babies strapped in and walking when coming toward us is man with 2 big dogs. One is a pit mix on a leash and other is a boxer NOT leashed! We have a leash ordinance here especially at a city park. The boxer comes running over to us and Max starts barking (I'm sure he felt threatened since he was buckled in) and trying to jump out but since he's strapped in, the stroller tips over on its side. In the midst of me trying to act as a barrier between his dog and mine and yelling at him to get his dog..I'm trying to make sure the babies aren't hurt. Thank goodness my daughter was there to help...I yelled at him "you are supposed to have your dogs on a leash! Its the law!" His response was, "I didn't see your dogs ok? Yours aren't on a leash either!"..OHHH I was fuming! I said "yes, mine are harnessed in!" No apologies...no nothing! He just turned around and started walking the other way. I'm sure he heard me yell out "A**hole!"

I am so sick and tired of irresponsible dog owners! Can I not take my babies out anywhere????

Lesley, Maximilian & Lily Rae
orlnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!