View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Welcome to YT. Well here are some Yorkies needing homes and I do hope you find your baby thru rescue, unless your showing.

Our Dogs
United Yorkie Rescue - A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Yorkshire Terrier Rescue Organization
I would also reccomend trying through rescue. You can also look at Pet adoption: Want a dog or cat? Adopt a pet on Petfinder. IF you are set on buying then please continue to look for someone reputable and the best advice I can give you is to INVESTIGATE them no matter. Check with consumer affairs in their area and see if any complaints were made about them for starters and talk to others who have bought from them. I have rescues and I have also bought Yorkies. I see you are in NJ PLEASE stay clear of Susan Morgan and her daughter. They are both breeder/brokers. My Mia was picked up at Susan's on 12/28 and to date I have over $523 in vet bills and she is still under the vet's care, plus she has a hernia that Susan knew about and didn't bother to disclose at the time of sale. She is located in Petersburg, NJ or they also call it Corbin City. She has a website as well. Her daughter has a link on the site to her site and she is located in Devenshire, NJ. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!