Thread: I need a break
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
Donnainohio63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default I need a break

Life is so hectic right now. Sadie is in heat, Scooter is keeping me so busy. Someone suggested to me to have Scooter go to a friend or family members house until Sadie is out of heat. How would my baby boy feel then? He already thinks I hate him because he is not allowed around her, no walks with her. I do not trust anyone in my family to take care of my babies the way I would want them taken care of you see, my family looks at a dog and sees a dog, I see my family when I look at my dogs. I am packing up the house so that I can move next weekend on top of all of this. I think I am just worn out and I think this is only day 6 of her heat, how am I going to do this for 21 days? I am so tired because of the constant worry that he is going to get to her. She is getting tired of the diapers too and she is letting me know it by trying to take them off. I feel so bad for her because she has no idea what is going on and why she is acting this way. I am curious as to how long she will bleed. It has been 5 days already so I am hoping maybe one more week and I can get the diapers off her. I still have to keep him away from her for at least two weeks after that. The vet says she can not spay her now until 6 weeks after she goes out of heat. I guess I just needed to release a little. sorry this is so long.

My babies are spoiled

RIP Sophie Lynn Mommy loves and misses you
Donnainohio63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!