Thread: 365 Project
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #15
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopster View Post
I think it's a wonderful idea. Think about it -- if you could see a year in the life of your great-great grandmother documented, would you find any of it boring? Years from now, your year could be a family treasure. By that time, life will probably have changed so much, that what seems routine and boring to you will be fascinating to our descendants. Heck, I wish I had photos of the routine and boring stuff from my childhood, myself.

Oh you are so right. I love to scrapbook. Each one of my kids had 4 full books by the time they graduated high school. The ones I do are pretty simple compared to some I've seen. They love to get them out and look at them and share them with their friends. I know they treasure them as much as I enjoy doing it, and I love to hear them talk about the memories a picture will jog as they are sitting there going through their book. Not too long ago, my mom presented me with a box of photos my grandma had stored, so I put them all in chronological order, and into a book. It mad her cry. When she is gone, I will get that book back. Now that my kids are out and on their own, I think this 365 project would be something fun to focus on me (and my dogs, LOL). Will be fun to see my kid roll their eyes at this when I am done.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!