View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Haley5392
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Anyone ever do/done Insanity by Beachbody??? I think I am going to quit my Gym (only like 2 classes there and despise treadmills/ellipticals after using them for 10 years) and get this program. I researched it and read tons of reviews on non-biased sites (amazon, FB etc) and think it might be perfect for me. I want to lose about 7 lbs, but mainly want to tone and get fit. I hope someone else has done it and can give me feedback!!!

Here is the website:
Insanity Workout - Extreme Home Workout DVD - Insanity Workout Reviews - beachbody.com

Thanks-
Viv
OMG yes I have done it and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED it. It kicks your booty the first 2 wks and keeps on. But of course you get more in shape as you go. Shaun T is the man, only thing is it gets kinda boring doing the same stuff over. I think I lost 10 lbs but I ate whatever I wanted and worked out. I probably could've lost more if I would've been dieting. I think you should try it... Ebay has some on there for CHEAP and that is where I got mine and it came with the Deluxe edition, and all the stuff with it. Good Luck!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!