View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
BustersMom13
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile New to YorkieTalk...

I am a proud new mom of a 15 week old little boy! I have had him since he was 10 weeks old. His name is Buster and it was love at first sight! My boyfriend and I adopted him from a shelter where he ended up after being rescued from a puppy mill. As my title states, I am new to YorkieTalk and this is my first post ... Other then having Kennel Cough Buster is doing great. Despite the cough he still has an appetite and is very playful. However, sometimes his coughing interfers with his playing .. We are on our 3rd and 4th (giving 2 different ones at the same time now) round of antibiotics and hoping it goes away soon! I have read some posts that state steam from the shower can help so we have started putting him in the bathroom with us while we shower. Like I said other then the cough he is great... he has done so well with crate and potty training! Also we have taught him to sit and lay down! We just love him so much! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures of Buster.. I'm looking forward to keeping them updated and being a part of the YorkieTalk family!
Attached Thumbnails
New to YorkieTalk...-buster2.jpg   New to YorkieTalk...-buster7.jpg   New to YorkieTalk...-buster8-4-.jpg   New to YorkieTalk...-buster9.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!