Thread: Sad Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #51
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChloe View Post
Thank you kjc.. I never thought of a rescue to be that way. I just thought they would hold her until they can find someonen else to take her so basically she will be changing homes over and over again.
As I explained to you yesterday, if Chloe came to YHR, she would be in a foster home. All applicants for her would be carefully screened and she would not be placed until we were certain that it would be the last move for her. We are never in a rush to place a pup....we want them to have a home that will last forever! So...she would not be changing over and over again! It would be two more moves for her.

Also, as I told you, I would be more than happy to help screen people for you should you decide you want to place her yourself. You really need to be super cautious...there are a lot of people who want yorkies and then they get them and don't want them. Happens so often. Your Chloe has some problems with socialization; and it will be very important that she be placed in a home that totally understands the issues of a pup like her.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!