View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #56
cowgirlc
YT Addict

Wow...I am just speechless here, my heart is just full from reading these post that I just ran across. You ladies are amazing, wow.....I watched one of the videos but could not watch any more , I just wanted to cry which does not come easy for me most times. I live in the dallas area, 30 miles east in Kaufman. If I thought my car would make it and someone offered some gas, as I no longer have an income, I would have been on the road to pick Gabby up. I want so bad to donate and I feel so very sad that I am unable to give any money. I have never fostered before and not sure how that even works. Is there anything else I can do to help? I want so much to get involved with helping yorkies in need, but I don't know what to do or how to start. This story has motivated me to want to give of myself, I think of my little year old Gizmo, and if anything were to ever happen to him, what on earth would I do. As it stands right now being layed off for a couple of years, I make sure my baby has everything he needs, spending my last on him. I would love to get to know some of you and be a part of the team. Please forgive me, I did not mean for this to be so long, and I am in no way trying to take the focus off of Gabby and put it on me, Just want to help and don't know how.

Thank you for listening, and God Bless You All!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!