View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 10:12 AM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Flu season is here!

Is anyone else having problems fighting the flu this season? Up to last year we have always gotten our flu shots. But with the shortage last year and us doing fine I really didn't even think about getting it this year. I tell you we are going on 2 months here with the flu. We just keep passing it to each other. I've taken the kids to the doctor and they have all thier meds and I keep washing blankets and disinfectanting the places we all hang out with eachother. I don't know what else to do.

All day yesterday I was burning up and and yet was shaking and had the chills. I was coughing so bad, My head felt as if it was going to pop. I took some Nite-quil and advil and got a good nights sleep and feel a bit better this morning. Now my oldest daughter is feeling the head and chest thing. She is the only one who hasent gotten it that bad. My husband who I've never seen get sick since the day I met him, had to miss 2 days of work due to the flu. Anyone have any ideas on how to kill this nasty bug?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!