View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 12:37 PM   #9
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
What a great idea -- I imagine being a male, he really appreciated the palm tree addition to have something to aim at.

I wonder if mine would use one of these grass patches. They would not even use the pads when I put them in the pee pad holder. Ben would get frantic and pee right beside it. I took the pad out of the holder, and he could not pee on it fast enough. Back into the holder, no go. I finally gave up and now just have the pads on the floor again.
Ya thats what I thought, Pnut loves to hike his leg, so I figured he would love to have a personal palm to hike on, and the pot is high enough where he can't water it!!

It took Pnut a little bit to get use to it, at first he didnt want to walk on it, he didnt like the noise it made, and I think it felt a little funny to his paws! So I put a pad on top, he went on the pad no problem then about 2 weeks I took the pad away, and now he loves it.. So you never know with these little guys. I would say if you have a nice place to put it, I would try it. That stuff is pretty cheap! I wanted to get the real fake grass, but for the little amount I wanted it would be too expensive to order... so I had to get the flater material grass.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!