View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
I went to Home Depot and I bought some of my own astro turf, I bought a pretty big roll for like 20 bucks. I live in a condo on the bottom floor too... So i cut a little piece, enough to make him feel comfy to pee and poo. I also bought a little mini palm tree and put it in the corner..

When I am home I leave the slider door cracked so he is able to go in and out and go potty.. He LOVES it, he loves to lift his leg all over! At first he wasnt sure about it, but I put a pad on top so he gets use to going on the turf, now he goes no problem.

Once a week I will just throw some dish soap on it and rinse it off with the hose, good as new!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Here is his area!
What a great idea -- I imagine being a male, he really appreciated the palm tree addition to have something to aim at.

I wonder if mine would use one of these grass patches. They would not even use the pads when I put them in the pee pad holder. Ben would get frantic and pee right beside it. I took the pad out of the holder, and he could not pee on it fast enough. Back into the holder, no go. I finally gave up and now just have the pads on the floor again.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!