View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #8
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannenet View Post
I have two of these dog houses and can't get either one of my dogs to go in them so I have been putting all their toys in each of them. They will go in for a toy and come right back out. Sometimes they won't go in them to get their toy, they will stretch as far as they can to get the toy and back right out of them. I saw you have your blanket in and out of the dog house so I might try that to see if that will work. They both LOVE sleeping in doggy beds and Speedy loves to have a "cover" above her, be it a coffee table, end table, whatever. That's why I thought she would love this bed. Right now they are toy boxes and believe me both houses have a lot of toys in them.
Oh no! Aren't they funny....they each have they're very own personalities, that's for sure!! I originally had the blanket folded up all inside the dog house, but I've been teaching the sit stay on their beds and I didn't think it was fair to make one of them be INSIDE the dog house/bed, so I re-folded the blanket so that there was a cushion-y spot outside they could "stay" on. I have to re-fold the blanket often....both of my girls like to very animatedly scratch and dig to get their blankets just so before they lay down Both of my girls also like to lay underneath blankets hanging down like you mentioned too, but it sounds like yours might not like the enclosed space of the house much. To each their own....maybe they'll get used to it and like it after time. (My mom's mini schnauzer dislikes "enclosed" spaces so much he won't even go under the kitchen table....which is why she gifted me the nylon pop-open tunnel she had gotten for him before she realized his aversion!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani Alexis View Post
They are such gorgeous girls...
Thank you! (And thank you for the pic comment too! )
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!