View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
diannenet
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasmomok View Post
I'm a little late posting these.... /sigh Things were so crazy while we were gone to OK to visit family for xmas that I didn't take ANY pics after we got on the plane....BAAADDD Mommy!! *shame rattle*

1) Bella and Maya on Daddy's lap in the Milwaukee airport waiting for our plane to arrive (Maya's very FIRST flight!! )

2) Bella and Maya napping with Daddy....as you can see, Maya is DEFINITELY helping her daddy on the computer! Funny how it makes the perfect chin rest, lol!

3) Bella posing in front of her soft pink "dog house". They both absolutely LOVE sleeping and playing in that thing....best $10 I ever spent!
I have two of these dog houses and can't get either one of my dogs to go in them so I have been putting all their toys in each of them. They will go in for a toy and come right back out. Sometimes they won't go in them to get their toy, they will stretch as far as they can to get the toy and back right out of them. I saw you have your blanket in and out of the dog house so I might try that to see if that will work. They both LOVE sleeping in doggy beds and Speedy loves to have a "cover" above her, be it a coffee table, end table, whatever. That's why I thought she would love this bed. Right now they are toy boxes and believe me both houses have a lot of toys in them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!