View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
baby yorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Default Female Yorkie in Moscow OH needs home

I ran across this ad for a free yorkie and gave the owner a call. This does sound real. This is the ad:

Rescued fm Yorkshire Terrier, I do have some paperwork on her from the vet. She is not that good with kids, would be better with a older person. Please email me if you are interested in her, in subject write Yorkshire Terrier please. Thank you for your time.

I call the woman and she doesn't seem to be familiar with yorkies. Her daughter, who works at a vet office, gave it to her. The owner had passed away and they didn't find her for two days (laying beside her)! How sad! The old owner's son brought her to the vet and just handed her off. We talked about what she is doing (barking, picky eater, allergic to fleas, bonding with her husband). Her husband can't stand her bonding with him and since they do not have a fenced-in back yard, she is having trouble taking her potty because she runs after people walking by. She will only eat off the floor or out of her hand and they are feeding her people food. Her daughter is giving her shots for the allergy. (She has cats who must be bringing in fleas.) She sounds like she is at her witts end and wants her gone. She thinks the vet estimated her age at around 6 years and possibly 10 lbs. She is going to call me back.

This does sound real. Is anyone around there that needs a new baby girl? She looks adorable!
Attached Thumbnails
Female Yorkie in Moscow OH needs home-moscow-oh1.jpg   Female Yorkie in Moscow OH needs home-moscow-oh2.jpg  
baby yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!