View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #11
tobby99
Yorkie Talker

Thanx to all for your information,and fast answers.

I am aware that she is still young and not ready!!

Im just wondering ofcourse bc i have never done this... im not gonna use her if she is not able to be used... and if she is goin to be at risk!!!!
I love my dogs and im not gonna risk them for more puppies... again thats why i asked...
I did think a dog of the same size or a bit bigger would be more resonable and i just wanted to have a more asured answered, to what i was already thinking... I will have to let time tell if she gets bigger.

People in this country were im currently living, will just sell you watever and tell you that it will work just to get the money... they dont think about the dog.
when i bought her, i still didnt belive it would get as big as they said she would, i mean she is only 3lbs and is 5months she will def. be smaller.... this bc i have a male already who def got bigger...
now i ended up buying her bc i felt like i was rescuing her, she had a skin condition her legs and rear back were pealing and she smelled awful, she was covered in fleas and my vet said she had an allergic reaction due to the poor condition they kept her in... she had fleas for who knows how long... and developed a skin problem. we treated her with medication and a couple of vaccines and some antifungal shampoo and she is much much better and happier!!!

Im not in any rush to have puppies and i was just concidering it for later on... i think it will be fun ofcourse with more research and that is why im asking, you have to start somewere!
thanx to everyone for your support...
tobby99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!