View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #14
teacup0819
♥Luv my Trixie Belle♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian339 View Post
It looks like you have nice dogs but I dont understand why you need so much money for your dogs. You seem to use the same line as most breeders "my dogs are champs" or we are "concerned where we place our dogs". I just recently purchased a sweet healthy pup from a local "shop" for $1150. My vet said she was totally healthy and a nice sturdy example of the breed.

Where do you get off looking for this HUGE premium???
I think the more approriate question is ..... exactly where do YOU get off questioning a breeder regarding how much they charge when you have no intention of buying one of their puppies!

I am responding to your inflamatory question/comment only because I have to hope that your statement was said because you are ignorant and not just an a**. Either way, you are insulting and arrogant.

The answer to your question though, would be quality breeding.

I happen to have adopted on of magicgenie's pups and did so after much research.

I wanted to adopt a yorkie who was looked after and cared for as if they were part of a family so that they would be healthy and have a nice temperment.....not be just locked up in a cage, ignored, handled by strangers and bred from some poor mama who has been locked up in a cage her whole life.

I also wanted to adopt a healthy yorkie. At our first appointment, my vet (who I have used for many, many years) was amazed with Trixie's knees and overall health, commenting that she has rarely seen a yorkie puppy without knee problems. My vet comments on how beautiful Trixie's teeth and hair/skin are each time we visit.

Good luck with your new pup....I am glad to hear that you got a healthy one.

My suggestion to you would be... in the future, keep your negative, unhelpful comments to yourself....it isn't always necessary to share every thought you have in your head..in fact, sometimes the less said, the better. I'm sure you've heard that before.

Last edited by teacup0819; 01-09-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!