Thread: I apologize
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #7
Imma-captivated
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinebabco View Post
I have always avoided this forum because it made me so depressed. I never felt I could do anything to help but after going through some of this myself I came to realize how much it means to have support from the YT family. Just a prayer from a member or to learn others have gone through just what your dealing with means so very much. I have found so many people on here ready and willing to be there for those who's heart is broken or so stressed that they don't known where to turn. The knowledge, love and support is sometimes all that is needed to lift the ones spirit. I promise to give more support to those in need if only to offer a prayer.
I can so relate to this message.. It can be depressing and scary to learn of all the potential diseases that could take our little ones life. And to read of someone who has had the heartbreak of losing their precious FB. I just read 3 very sad stories. What could anyone possibly say that could help.. especially someone that has never interacted with people very much on here.
Ok .. I'm going back and leaving a message even though as I read I did lift them up in prayer. I need to leave a

I second your thought to apologize.... I just last week had a situation I needed advice for and several people took the time to respond. (Thanks again)

This is such a wonderful place to come for help.. healing.. comfort.. advice.. friendship.. etc.

Thanks for taking the time to post this message and giving me the shoulder shaking that I needed.
Imma-captivated is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!