View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #6
Lucky's Mom
And Lucy Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie Mum
First I like to ask those that have had humping at a young age Question as I am really curious.
What is the dogs behavior in general attitude now that he/she is older?
I ask as it a question I have had from when I came across a 8 week old non Yorkie humping me when I ask him to do anything he did not like.
It is a lack of social skills,& lack of mother dog telling him no and not able to handle stress as well as it should.
The pup I ran across did not come to live in my home and was since been diagnosed with extreme aggression. Owners where told to fix it and not breed him at all.
Now that was a dog humping at 8 weeks a human and I am not in any way saying that is a concern with a stuffy but I am curious what you see as owner now the pups are older.
Call it research and teaching me things I need to know as a trainer in training.

I would think little one you have needs to relax in his new home and give tons of social time after he settled a little.

Joy
My little guy is not aggressive in the least bit! He loves everyone & every animal! He only humped like twice that I saw though. He is neutered now though. He is very sweet & docile & loves to play w/ the cat!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!