View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian339 View Post
I was censored here for posting an honest opinion. I feel the asking price is very high. Yorkies are not for profit. We love ours as much as you love the high price tag dogs. They are no better.......
With only 11 posts behind you it was pretty easy for my to find that your petshop puppy Lucy has a Grade 2 LP that you posted about here asking for help due to lack of funds for an ER visit.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/2905871-post1.html

After having such an experience IMO you should have learned that good breeding is very important to the health of your dog. Purchasing from a pet shop will almost guarantee a poor representation of the breed and many time bring the owner huge medical bills. Reputable breeders never sell to pet shops and breeding for good health as a high priority.

It is very concerning that after being a member of this forum for well over a year, purchased a puppy mill dog with Grade 2 LP that you would question price as you did. Have you not read all of the many posts from other members regarding their pet shop purchases and poor health of their puppies? I am offended for the OPer and any members of this board that have purchased healthy Yorkies from MagicGenie.

A side by side analysis of pedigrees of your puppy mill dog and one of the puppies in this thread might also help you understand just how misguided you are with your post. My suggestion would be to do more research on the subject of puppy mills and their poor breeding practices. A little research might be eye opening for you and your questionable comparisons.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!