View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #11
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian339 View Post
I was censored here for posting an honest opinion. I feel the asking price is very high. Yorkies are not for profit. We love ours as much as you love the high price tag dogs. They are no better.......
NEWSFLASH! Pet Stores are a HUGE profit making business- you should research how puppy mill dogs are raised- 50 to a cage, cages stacked on top of each other, puppies covered in feces and urine without food and water for days- its disgusting- NO money goes into them thats why they can ask less for them and still make a HUGE profit.

This breeder on the other hand is taking her pups to the vet, supplying food, water, clean pads, clean beds, toys, is paying for shots and if kept longer neuter and bile acid tests. I have paid for spays and neuters, bile acid tests, shots, vet visits and let me tell you, I tried to figure it out financially and I am not sure how she is even doing it, I just don't see her rolling in piles of money over there from these dogs. Most importantly, these dogs are handled by people- kind people not people throwing them from one cage to another- are loved and socialized.

I have ZERO tolerance for puppy mills- I DO understand how people still get sucked into backyard breeders, but I can't understand for the life of me, in this day and age how people can still walk into a pet shop and walk out with a puppy- it is no secret that puppies there come from puppy mills and it is no secret, the terrible, terrible conditions they are kept in.

The hypocrisy is shocking- supporting disgusting, terrible conditions of puppy mills and at the same time questioning a breeder.

Armani & Chloe
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!