View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
princessbunbun
Yorkie Yakker

Default I guess my husband doesn't love dogs

He made it clear this morning. Just moments ago when he stepped in poop in bare feet. He screamed: "This is a violation of my comfort zone and if you fail to train that dog to poop outside - she has to GO!"

It doesn't bother me what he said/the ultimatum... it's what came after that. I don't give a rat's a$$ about that dog.

I ALWAYS suspected this. I just don't get people who don't love dogs (or other animals for that matter!). As I'm writing this I have tears welling in my eyes. It's a terrible thing to know about your husband and I know that I'm judging his entire character on whether or not he has the capacity to love an animal and this is wrong of me, but I can't seem to separate out my feelings or see things rationally.

This dog means the world to me. I have a very hard time with winters (anxiety attacks / depression) and this little girl has brightened my outlook and lifted me in a way I cannot describe. I call her Princess Prozac because I don't have to take medicine with her in my life.

I'm very upset right now...
-Lisa
princessbunbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!