View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
FidoTheYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

I dont like their types at Camparis , my dog is from the old english lines.
I only want swedish, finish and british lines, i would never get a yorkie from another country !!
Yorkies in for example spain, america and italia are just not like the real yorkie!
They have way too short nose, people die their coat, that is WRONG, its a reason for that its banned in many countrys, i know of a very sucessful breeding and showing yorkie that was WHITE as snow! the owner colored him so he could win everything!
They are so long legged, have wrong tailset (way too high, the standard says that the tail should be slightly above the hight of the back, in those countrys the tail is STRAIGHT UP or curled! that should not be allowed anywhere in breeding.
They are way too small, and have so many health problems, here in Iceland, Sweden and Finland there are very very few health proplems, its almost no yorkie here in iceland who has died because of a health proplem.

You may judge me wrong, but the yorkie like it is suppose to be is not like in those countrys, i care about the real Yorkshire Terrier, that is built buy standard as much as possible, and is healthy, it should be very rare to have a yorkie thats not full of health.
I myself want my yorkies 3-5 kilos, not smaller, its hard to find yorkies that weigh more than 2 - 2,5 kilos today! people are ruining the breed
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!