View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #21
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrick View Post
No tge dogs are not for breeding, actually they were gifts 2 of them were gifts one to my mom and one to my sister, one I kept so I actually don't own all 3, but see th almost every day. To jencar98 I def do not expect anyone to appreciate that he has pictures like that, but I am however shocked that you think it is better for breeders to pretend that they are keeping dogs In good conditon, and selling you somthing that is In fact not, that down right dishonest. Bottom line people should be breeding for the love of dogs NOT for money !
I didn't say that, Abrick. My take on the greeder is he shameless and thinks there is nothing wrong with these conditions, hence he shows them. People like this don't operate on honesty, so I don't consider he was just being honest as a possibility. Likely when first listing pictures he was probably not intelligent enough to know about marketing strategies. His recent pictures are evidence he is getting more savvy about the best way to portray his puppies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!