View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #13
Abrick
Yorkie Talker

Default Larry Jackson

I have 3 females from him. One i got at 5 mo old, the other two as puppies. ALL of the dogs came in needing a bath and their nails clipped. the 5 o old pup was nails were VERY long. she too was only 2 1/2 lbs and is still only 3 lbs. she was a bit skinny as well.( though he told me she would not get more than 4 lbs) THough she still doesnt eat well like she should. she ALSO had conjunctivitse in one eye but it was VERY minimal. though the other two pups i got from him were in good health and good weight. You can tell by the pictures that the pups are not in ideal contition, but to his defense he IS showing you the condition the pups are kept in . unlike some of these other people who put cute pictures and the pups are in awful conditions. Overall i was actually happy with my dogs from him as none have any health problems and are great temperment. ( the 5 mo old dog cam in not socailized) and still takes time to warm up to people. ( two out of the 3 dogs have wirey hair thats not very silky) one have very silky hair.I dont feel that his place is as bad as some but would not agree with conditions. I am interested on the "inbreeding" your talking about. Any one else who has gotten a pup from him i would love to hear feed back too. If you are getting a pup online you are taking a chance of buying froma puppy mill.

PROS of this breeder

ONLY BReeds Yorkies
VERY honest about what you are getting
Have not had any Major health issues

Cons of this breeder

CONDITIONS - NOT THE BEST
WILL NEED BATHS WHEN GET OFF THE PLANE
I WOULD NOT TRUST THE VET HE USES< they sent me a health certificate for a male yorkie rather than a female... when i called to talk to the doctor " he was on vacation"

feel free to contact me with any info or any questions.
Abrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!