View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #11
baby yorkie
YT 500 Club Member

When we adopted Tia this past Easter, we learned so much about the little presents she came with, giardia, coccidia, and ringworm. People may not know their pets have any of this and are spreading it. With giardia, the owner can pick up the poop, but that little thing can live right there in the ground/grass for two months. Your baby walks on the same spot and they will get it too. I didn't know Tia had ringworm...so she spread it to all of my family (people and dogs) and the cancer neighbor and her dog next door. That takes a llllooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time to get rid of, not to mention sterilizing every day!!!! I also took Tia to the ER because she was choking on a puppy pad. A lady walked in and her dog had caught a cough (can't remember what kind) from the dog park. It was her first day in town and their first trip to the park. Maybe I'm a little paranoid because I won't take my babies there. It's just too easy for them to get something and I spent well over $2,000 last year just because of what Tia shared.
baby yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!