View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:27 AM   #13
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
They look kind of similar to Puppia... they have some designs for Puppia but I prefer the simple ones anyways! lol.
PuppiaUs.Com !!!
There's some. I always find them on ebay though, they're cheaper I think like $17.

Jackson runs from me with the step-in harnesses because they always take me so long to get on him, LOL!!

I really love the look of the Buddy Belts! Alot! I tried the 'Choke Free' harness because it was similar to Buddy Belt (leather, step in, looked similar-ish) and I didn't like it I ended up returning it. It looked cool... it just didn't seem like it was that comfy on Jackson? When he was laying down, etc. Maybe if I had gotten one size bigger (those aren't really adjustable). I can't get myself to spend the money on the Buddy Belt because Jackson has, like, an 18" girth, and the bigger the girth, the more expensive... haha! and I'm constantly taking it on/off to go outside on leash, and it seems like putting the belt part on would take longer?

Really? Bandit, is about 4lbs and he wears the "Rite Fit" Puppia, where it's adjustable in the shoulders. I'll find a picture of him in it.

PS - the camo harness is also Puppia and my uncle threw it away by accident, LOL. So he's the one who bought me the navy blue in return for the thrown away camo one.

Ya I hear you on the size, that was the only downfall. I got the 2nd one, not sure what size but I couldnt get it to fit him right, the one under it was to small and the one above the one I got was too big, so I took it in and I got a custom fit! I took it to like shoe repair, they did an amazing job, you cant even tell! Now it fits perfect! And I have enough holes where I can put it over his clothes!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!